Sections Européennes en France
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Sections Européennes en France

Echanges sur les sections européennes(Content and Language Integrated Learning)
Tous les CLIL possibles (prioritairement en anglais mais autres LV bienvenues ...suivant demande et implication des membres actifs)

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

pour les profs de STI2D déroulement de la certif

AuteurMessage
dcac
Bavard

pour les profs de STI2D déroulement de la certif Empty
MessageSujet: pour les profs de STI2D déroulement de la certif   pour les profs de STI2D déroulement de la certif EmptyLun 21 Fév 2011 - 23:49

This post aims to bring a relevant feedback about the conduct of this examination. I spent one year for its preparation (English podcasts everyday in the car, conversation with native speakers, trial run of the oral presentation etc…..)
I sit for this exam this afternoon and the exam lasted 30 minutes divided into three parts:
- My presentation for 10 minutes in English: I talked about my background, cultural projects in which I’m involved and I gave my point of view about this one hour class period of technology taught in English, included in the new STI 2D curriculum.
Good tips for a successful presentation:
It must be well structured.
Prepare it beforehand.
Practice your fluency (level B2-C1 of the CERCL). But it must not seem to be acquired through enforced rote learning. It has to sound natural so don’t try to be word perfect!
- The interview with the examination board: I had to answer to the questions asked in English for 10 minutes and in French for another 10 minutes (it depends on the academy).
Good tips for a successful interview:
Predict the questions (I’ve listed about 80 potential questions)
You need to get to know about SELO structure and assessment, even if you don’t teach a NLS in a SELO.
Imagine how you’d design and deliver your lessons. Think about the resources and the teaching method you’d use. Think about the assessment (CERCL)
Get the opportunity to attend a CLIL course.

One key word – you’d better get cracking and bone up on your English- it’s worth getting involved in this project. If you want to get in touch with me give me your email.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

pour les profs de STI2D déroulement de la certif
Page 1 sur 1